Sunday, March 24, 2013

My March Cara Box reveal!

Hello out there!

As my Facebook friends may already know, I participated in something this month called a Cara Box exchange. What is it? It is a monthly email match-up done by Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals. You get the email address of a fellow blogger (or non-blogger, but usually the participants are bloggers) whom you spend the month getting to know, and then at the end of the month, you send them a little box of stuff you think they'd like ($15 limit). It is a good chance to make new friends, get to know new people, and in my case, to give a gift. I love giving gifts! If you should want to participate, check out Kaitlyn's blog. The instructions are there.

Erin Toews from Mr. & Mrs. Toews got my email address and it was awesome getting to know her. She has a great blog full of crochet tips, crafts, recipes, and even some cute crocheted stuff for sale! Since both of our names start with an E, Erin sent me a box of Easter-themed trinkets! She included Easter-themed craft supplies (since she knows I love to do crafts), Easter-themed cupcake papers because I love to bake, and an awesome Easter-colored to-go cup. I thought that was adorable... she is a nurse and always tells her patients to drink more water, so she included the cup. I love it!

Here is a picture! Thank you so much, Erin!


I spent the month getting to know Desirae from Going With the Flow. She is truly an amazing woman! She should be receiving her Cara Box from me on Monday and I am so excited to see how she likes it. :)

I will definitely participate in the Cara Box exchange again, and I would recommend any of my friends head over to Wifessionals and sign up for the next one (every month). It is so much fun!!




1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the box! I had fun putting it together for you. =)

    ReplyDelete