Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Vintage Necklace Made Even Better!

I found this very pretty (and very high-quality) vintage necklace at a junk shop in Augusta, Georgia when I was visiting family and friends for a long weekend.

If you're in the area, Mema Had One is definitely worth checking out. My friend, her son, and I all had a really good time wandering around in this place for hours!

I think I may have paid about $5 for this pretty pink necklace, and although the length made it just a little awkward and frumpy, I thought it would be perfect shortened just a bit.


Here it is after I shortened it up just a bit: 


I think it is perfect. The day after I took this picture, I wore it to work (but didn't get a picture!). Life is so busy!

This was so simple, I am not even sure I can call it a refashion, but I am really happy with how it turned out.

Such a small change and a big difference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment