Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Attention Nail Polish Lovers!!

I had to randomly stop at CVS today, and of course whenever I am in there I will cruise by the nail polish and makeup. Boy did I find a surprise today! Many of the nail polishes and some of the makeup had 50%-75% off stickers! Oh, the joy I felt! I took this opportunity to pick up some work-and-winter-friendly shades at about $1.50-1.75 apiece. The original prices were about $6-7. Yay! I am very pleased. Here are the colors I chose.



Hopefully you nail polish lovers can pick up some awesome stuff for cheap! <3 happy shopping! 

1 comment:

  1. I love finding fantastic bargains when I least expect it! My day brightens immediately when I figure out I'm paying between $1 to $2 for something originally priced $15 or $20. Great find!

    ReplyDelete